Thursday, February 3, 2011

Three Ways God Amazes Me on a Daily Basis

1. He lets me live... and be myself while doing it. Seriously. If I had His job (and be glad I don't), there's no way I'd let me run around doing half the things I do. Not that I'm always bad... just a bit ridiculous and crazy at times.

2. He forgets about the day before. Even though I don't. I remember how stupid I was yesterday. But He doesn't let that stop the blessings from coming my way. Sometimes I think nothing good can possibly happen to me today because of how bad I was yesterday, but then BAM! God blesses me in a big way that humbles me to the core.

3. He puts me at the top of His "to-do" list. I'll admit, I put God at the bottom of my "to-do" list sometimes. I go to work, I cook dinner, I do the laundry, I watch Glee. Then often I'm so tired I forget to spend time with God. I put quality time with Him at the end of my list and then it doesn't get done. But He never does that to me. He makes sure I'm safe, fed, still breathing. And how do I thank Him? I forget to.

I'm sure there are plenty more ways that God amazes me, but those are the three I thought of first. How about you? How does God amaze you on a daily basis?

2 comments:

  1. So true! God amazes me, because no matter what happens, He has my back. That's pretty much cause for amazement...... Thanks, I needed this today! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God amazes me each and every day but the biggest one right now is that he blessed me with a wonderful church and church family that is there to support me no matter what. Some people are out there in the world with no one and I have a blessing of people that are there for me. If only people who don't know or don't want to know God could see what he does for each of us they might change their minds.

    ReplyDelete