Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Blog Rollout!

Ta-da! Well, as you (all less than 5 but maybe more than 1 of you) may have noticed, I have taken a brief hiatus from the blogosphere. But, I'm back, baby! With a brand new outlook on life (and blogging!) and a dedication to do at least weekly updates. I have chosen Wednesday as the day for new posts.

Why Wednesday? That's a fair question. Wednesday tends to be the day I feel the most burned out. It's no longer Monday, but it's still not Friday yet. If I could use a little revitalization mid-week, I'm sure others can too. So Wednesday is the day!

Also, I'm keeping the name of the blog, "Kinetic Love," because I think it will become more about God's love in motion in relation to my life. If I can share some of the things He teaches me with others, maybe we can learn together. I'm not going to always promise to add a Bible verse or be the best example (Lord knows I learn a lot from being humbled), but I will promise to be honest and look for light among the darkness. I hope that there will be post that are funny, sad, quirky, and everything in between. Let's face it: life is messy. And mine is no exception. But having God around to teach me about grace and mercy through the messes, well that's what it's all about.

1 comment: